Sinead O'Connor

Sinead has announced the death of her son, aged 17. Apparent suicide.

Too much of this in young lads. So sad. RIP.
That is devastating.

I honestly feel so sorry for parents who have to experience this.

My worst nightmare is a child dying.

I’d rather die in excruciating pain myself than witness my child dying.

Absolutely awful, so sorry Sinead.

Absolutely gutted for her. I'm not really a fan but to lose a son like this is fucking awful.
Its not like an accident is it, I mean as a parent if your kid commits suicide, you would probably blame yourself forever for not being attentive enough. Even though it probably isnt your fault. Every birthday and Christmas will forever be very sad.

Tragic.

Absolutely gutted for her. I'm not really a fan but to lose a son like this is fucking awful.
Its not like an accident is it, I mean as a parent if your kid commits suicide, you would probably blame yourself forever for not being attentive enough. Even though it probably isnt your fault. Every birthday and Christmas will forever be very sad.

Tragic.
She’s going through the worst thing any human being can go through right now. It’s absolutely heartbreaking.

Read an interview/story about the first time she met Prince. As mental as Sinead is, she thought him to be a really fucked up guy.

Just read that. Gave off the same vibes as when Ruby Wax met Bill Cosby, horrible arrogant man without an ounce of grace.

Also reminded me of the episode with the weird Teddy Perkins character in Atlanta.

Both obviously had traumatic childhoods but Sinead seems to have gone the complete opposite way of his holiness, staying humble and showing basic empathy. E.g. She didn't want to wake up the limo driver even though she couldn't wait to get out of the little weird man's house of horrors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.