Singing section/Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by franksinatra, 24 Aug 2016.

1. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

true...........

2. typicalcity...

typicalcity...

ANY reason why the singing section couldn’t be designated in level 3 is it just the fact people don’t want to move down there?

Just thinking of a club like Real Madrid, their ‘ultras’ stem all the way down behind a goal starting in the top tier where most of the banners etc are, singing groups in each stand plus in the bottom tier you have them all dressed in white

3. trevorriley

trevorriley

we have a right split because of our stadium design and ticket prices, I am sure if level three and level one SS wasn't split with the corporate level two it would be much much better, it would actually be quite good. But until we get safestanding and all the level 1 & 3 fans come together it will always have a spilt.

Two major reasons for me not going to level three, cant stand up without scrapping with Gspot4S and also I focus on visual a lot with banners so has to be behind the goal level one. Security wont let us have big flags etc in tier 3, believe me I am trying to get them up there.

4. trevorriley

trevorriley

Exactly mate, we can still have a banter off the cuff singing atmosphere with the odd ultra style thrown in.. Would be great if we could put our own English spin on it.

35 years ago foreign clubs looked at our atmosphere and not only copied it but bettered it, time to get it back now.

5. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

we have got some huge games coming up in united and liverpool. there should be no excuses for those games. the entire ground should be singing and full of flags and banners !! :) if we can't get it going in those games we may swell give up trying ;)

6. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

True.

I’d argue that our atmosphere on Monday at Stoke was better than Basel’s at ours the week before though.

We weren’t as continuous and probably didn’t have every fan singing in the away end. But our songs were better, funnier, and didn’t have an incessant twatting of a drum to accompany them so they were better to listen to. Someone was banging the boards at the back for the Guardiola song claps but that was all.