Singing the Blues 2nd verse

Its mad how you can hear different words. I always thought it was shagging all night. Guess its just the way your mind works sometimes.
Haha!

I used to sing “the greatest in the land, in all the world” when we first started singing “the best team in the land and all the world”.
I also can’t bloody hit the high notes of “Blue Moon” if the singing section start it off too high and end up sounding like a right knob singing some bits deep and some bits high pitched.
Oh and one other is when the singing section start off “you thought you’d won the league at Sunderland, you’d not” too quickly, and by the end it just become a “cos-up-steppedanArgentine- na na na na der der der der didi CHAMPIONS”.

I dont know whether I dreamt this, but I swear I heard this on the Kippax once not long after Maine Road Massacre

"I never felt more like doing a jive
When United score one
But City score five"

Slowly followed by another one
"I never felt more like going to town
When City stay up
And United go down"

Can someone enlighten me if they heard that too, or was it myyyyyyy imaaaaginaaaaatioonnnnnn?

Never felt more like making up chants
To laugh at the rags
and their fans wearing Zebra pants...oh city...
1635272940306.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.