Single malt whisky

10 year old Jura at Tesco about £26 with clubcard, £14 off normal price, couldn't resist at that
It's the only 10 I've had that's better than the same distillery 12 . I would even say I like the 10 better than the 14 . Talisker 10 is good a mate tells me . I've got the Talisker skye which is also on offer at tesco. But I like the jura 10 more .

I have (somehow) managed to walk past Astons in The Royal Exchange every day so far this week without being tempted to go in. I always get a bottle of single malt for Christmas and birthdays from the better half.Yesterday they were handing out free samples of Filey Bay - I was on my lunch break so wasn’t an option. I have just been asked by TGLW what whisky do I fancy for Christmas.
I really could strangle her sometimes!

Really?

Is this across every Morrisons store, or just your local one, GdB?

Legend is a fine drink

You would be mad not to take as many as you can carry at that price . I have a bottle and two of the cask finished ones. I like them all when the price is right . Off to Morrison's in the morning for a few I guess.
I'm not sure if it's across all outlets but I'd imagine it'll be in a fair few. I doubt it's just a local offer. I'm in the south and probably closure to Paris than Manchester. I'm tempted to get another tomorrow. The last time I bought one was around the £30+ mark.
Enjoy if you chance across one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.