sink/council estates

missing person

anyone left on these after the age of 25 should be asked why they are still there. If they haven't got a reasonable answer, they should be made to fix Roads, paint fences ect.

missing person said:
anyone left on these after the age of 25 should be asked why they are still there. If they haven't got a reasonable answer, they should be made to fix Roads, paint fences ect.

WTF ?

missing person said:
Aren't we the snobby twat.

Lrrr said:
missing person said:
The main flaw in I see in his arguement is that if a fair chunk of the population of said council estates are out painting the fences, mending the potholes etc is the area is very well maintained and that would be another reason not to leave

Lrrr said:
missing person said:

Took me 24 years to escape, hate them. Now I rent in a higher class area it's great! I can walk my dog round the block, chat with like minded people, Alot more relaxed.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Nothing wrong with sinks.

We just had a nice one fitted as our downstairs toilet.
Edited to make you sound even bluer, as if that was humanly possible DE :-)

That sounds more like EFC blue to me, GDM. Certainly red Dipper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.