Sir Aguero

Shearer was a superb goalscorer with dynamite in his right foot.

Does anybody know how many headers and left foot goals he scored?

I suspect he is ahead of Sergio on headers (well ahead) and penalties but fairly similar on left footed goals.

In his latest media interview he was asked why he was still at City. This is a question that is often asked of prominent people at our club and it is one that should be treated with disdain having been asked for years now. No-one ever asks such questions aimed at Rashford, Klopp or Salah, but there is always this perception that there is always something, somewhere better than City and it is something that our media folk should get a grip of. I find it so depressing and I apologize to anybody who reads what should be a joyous thread instead of having their minds turned towards negativity.

Can you imagine VAR being used in that game against QPR in 2012. The crowd stood there in silence waiting for the decision. Doesn't that thought give every reason for it to be scrapped!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.