Sir Billy Connolly

Only on Bluemoon would we have a thread about a genuine great like Billy Connolly and people end up talking about someone who doesn't even do the same thing specifically.

Thoroughly deserved, he's an absolute genius Billy Connolly and my favourite of all time.

My favourite comic, tidy actor and especially enjoyed the "road trip" programmes. Seems like he doesn't have to try to be funny, just is. I'd love to have him over for dinner. Well deserved.

I can't remember what album of his had the description of a hunter killing a pheasant. I had tears in my eyes it was so ludicrously absurd and vicious. Love the murals they made for his birthday.

Is Connoly big apart from on the British Isles? Well done to the fella. I get a feeling someone like Gervais will be remembered more than William

Is Connoly big apart from on the British Isles? Well done to the fella. I get a feeling someone like Gervais will be remembered more than William

Yes, you know that tiny place called the USA, they've heard of him.

Who really cares, Gervais's stand up isn't fit to lick Connolly's boots. Just as One Direction are shite compared to the Stone Roses but are more known.

Gervais made 2 shite films that managed to somehow get produced and made him well known over there.

Connolly is a pure genius at stand up and his routines are much more imaginative than Ricky Gervais.

They're not even in the same league.

Yes, you know that tiny place called the USA, they've heard of him.

Who really cares, Gervais's stand up isn't fit to lick Connolly's boots. Just as One Direction are shite compared to the Stone Roses but are more known.

Gervais made 2 shite films that managed to somehow get produced and made him well known over there.

Connolly is a pure genius at stand up and his routines are much more imaginative than Ricky Gervais.

They're not even in the same league.
I wasn't comparing the two on stand up. I wasn't sure how well known he was there. Americans don't seem to get our sense of humour half the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.