Joey Barton

Heard much of the commentary on Talkshite while going to Brighton and he's quite happy to have a dig at Klipperty.
And at least he makes some sense when commentating unlike so many pundits. - And he's better off the pitch than on it these days.

Sometime humour is lost on some of you can't you see he was taking the piss , granted he got the result wrong

Joey has done the lot of you with that tweet, fair play to him. I think he'll be a good pundit not afraid to speak his mind plus you are never sure what he is going to say. Add to that the fact that the established pundits dont like him...he'll do for me. Jamie redknapp or barton?

Joey has done the lot of you with that tweet, fair play to him. I think he'll be a good pundit not afraid to speak his mind plus you are never sure what he is going to say. Add to that the fact that the established pundits dont like him...he'll do for me. Jamie redknapp or barton?
Exactly. Joey is a grade A prick but his commentary yesterday was quite refreshing. I was on a long drive so listened to the whole game and he kept me entertained as at least he didn't tow the party line, he told it how it is.

Would love him sticking it to smary idiots like Redknapp on Sky or Shearer on the bbc.
I am sure he could also have a bright future as an after-dinner Speaker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.