Joey Barton

this sort of common human decency?..

Barton.gif

What?! Is that true?

Not that I'd be too surprised given his family history but this is the first I've seen that.
I've posted it on here before. My source was a good friend who's an Everton fan and was on the pre-season tour in Thailand. (He was a senior executive at a big company at the time by the way; not some shell-suit wearing Scouse scally).

He was one of the group in the bar that night when Barton & Dunne came in as they weren't playing the next day. As both have Everton connections they were sat having a drink with the Everton fans and chatting but it started getting a bit edgy between Barton and a 15 year old lad.

The subject then turned to Cole & Marcus Bent, who'd just been signed by the respective clubs and the question of which was the better buy came up. Barton allegedly responded "Who cares? They're both a pair of useless ni**ers".

The 15 year old then went for Barton and the fight broke out. So in Barton's defence he may have been defending himself. Dunney tried to pull Barton away but Barton bit him on the hand.

Barton, on his website, claims the kid was being abusive towards Robbie Fowler, who was a mate of his,so he told him to stop talking shit and this provoked the attack. That conversation did take place but I was told it was the Bent/Cole remark that started the trouble. Barton seems to have missed that bit out.

A few days after that incident Barton's half-brother murdered Anthony Walker in Huyton of course.

Some cunnt on Talk Shite rabbiting sympathetically that Hart will now lose his England place.

Yes the same talk shite that has called him every name under the sun and particularly just a month ago.

If he goes and I hope he will not, he will be added to the list of England players City have ruined.

Cunnts.

Last edited:
I think like most people he thinks Hart is superior to caballero and not been given the chance to show pep what he can do. The writing is on the wall for Hart and Barton is merely questioning why city would let him go over the hapless caballero. I thin he's comments are based on the fact that he has been forced out rather than dropped for 2 games. He's given unbelievable service to City like yaya, Dzeko, Zab etc
Your post seems to be, intentionally or otherwise, loaded towards justifying Barton's opinion. Why do you describe, for example, Caballero as hapless. He may have dropped a bollock now and again but so does any other goalkeeper. He can hardly be described as hapless. Also it isn't a fact that he has been "forced out rather than dropped for 2 games" because, as you well know, he is still here and City haven't said anything to suggest he is on his way out. Either you are bitter about Hart being dropped and have jumped on Barton's comments to reinforce your own view of things or you have been taken in by the anti City media hype. Either way your post is way off the mark.

So the words of the wonderful "put my size 10`s into it Barton" has come up with a gem,with the immortal words that "City should have acted with common human decency" ref Joe Hart.
Those words should not come from this idiot who over the years has acted with less Common human decency than anyone.
Twat.
You think Joey Barton has acted with less common human decency than anyone...wow!

Have a fuckin cigar Joey and wind your neck in. He can say some real shit but then talking like we are gonna do a game of thrones and whip Hart naked through town shouting 'shame' at him is just soft. He is a player who may get sold Joey, no more no less so shut up or carry on, i don't care to much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.