Joey Barton

Would love him sticking it to smary idiots like Redknapp on Sky or Shearer on the bbc.
I am sure he could also have a bright future as an after-dinner Speaker
Agree but i doubt the established pundits would engage with him. The bloke is a prick but id like to see more of him as a pundit/analyser. Was it him or Collymore that made a comment about the current pundits all being part of the same dodgy financial or tax set up? He meant that they were part of the old school tie type of thing rather than being there on merit.

Agree but i doubt the established pundits would engage with him. The bloke is a prick but id like to see more of him as a pundit/analyser. Was it him or Collymore that made a comment about the current pundits all being part of the same dodgy financial or tax set up? He meant that they were part of the old school tie type of thing rather than being there on merit.

Have just listened to talksport. His excellent story about felling Tevez with an elbow to a mush. Then responding to a teammate whi said " take one with you joey" stuck a bit on one player and punched another. Should be able to expand on this for his after dinner speaking, perhaps linking it to a cigar in the eye attack, or hospitalising a teammate on the training ground.

He has such a wealth of banter to share.

Good old joey.

Not sure, but I remember reading his book (and then trying to find the page again, but unable), he did mention there was some manager (s) that were known to be dodgy throughout the game, but can't remember what he said. Anyone able to enlighten...

I like Barton. He is character and doesn't give a fuck. And fairly intelligent for footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.