Joey Barton

If character means absolute bell end I'd agree.

he is bell end too to a nice degree, I agree. But I still like guys like him. He's living a nice life, mostly doesn't make other's lifes worse, doesn't give fuck about authorities and mainstream thoughts, pretty cool stuff in my books.

He is footballer, bit strange one, so he'll always have haters too. Obviously doesn't care about that too.

This. He isnt afraid to give it out in any direction, unlike most pundits (not that I always agree with him of course)

It's weird, say it's adrain Durham asking him a question, you can almost fully predict what anyone else will say, but then you remember it's Joey Barton he's asking and his answers are a breath of fresh air!

It's weird, say it's adrain Durham asking him a question, you can almost fully predict what anyone else will say, but then you remember it's Joey Barton he's asking and his answers are a breath of fresh air!

I'll say this, I'll take him over Collymore any day of the week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.