Sir Kenneth of Dalglish

I lost count the number of goals he scored at Maine Road.They always seemed to beat us fairly comfortable back in his pomp days.Seem to remember they beat us in successive years something like 0-4 and 0-6.

I remember people chucking their season tickets on to the pitch at this one

In an interview Dalglish said he's really honoured to get this award. We think.

Don't agree with the honours system but I'm sure he's delighted to get it. Best British footballer of his generation IMO

I remember people chucking their season tickets on to the pitch at this one

Terrible standard of football - from both teams. The notion that Liverpool team would even lay a glove on our present group of players is comical.

Harsh words from John Bond at the end. That group of players had a brittleness, which truly revealed itself the following season when we utterly collapsed after Bond threw the towel in after we lost 4-0 to Brighton in the 4th round of The FA Cup. Unbelievable that we got relegated from where we were at that point. We simply capitulated.

A working class kid from scotland who was barely understandable when he arrived at Liverpool, becomes the best player in their history, a successful manager and then a legend for his support of families (genuine and heart felt, not just for the media). Great to see him knighted. No fan of the honours system but this is an example of how it should recognise real contribution to society. Shame he backed the wrong horse in the Suarez incident. He was an arse during that (didn't similar accusations to Peps' not liking black players emerge about him as well?)

I lost count the number of goals he scored at Maine Road.They always seemed to beat us fairly comfortable back in his pomp days.Seem to remember they beat us in successive years something like 0-4 and 0-6.

That was in the same week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.