Site improvements

Ric

Administrator
We're looking at making a number of improvements to both the site as a whole and the forum over the summer. Some are little things, such as the ability to embed YouTube videos in the forum rather than having to link externally to them, and some are bigger, such as setting up and hosting blogs for any members who wish to create one etc. We will also introduce a new "classic threads" forum.

Will give you more details as and when we've finalised things, but in the meantime any suggestions are more than welcome. We want to keep Bluemoon as the best unofficial City site out there so any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ric

Remember the betting thread. Think of all the money there to be made. We can have a little league table as well .

Hi Ric,

Glad to hear there will be some new features added to an already great site over the summer.

I have thought for a while it would be good to have a place where articles written by budding journalists could be posted on line to read. I know EmilyMCFC writes a lot on her own blog and they are a great read.

In addition, i think giving certain people the facility to create there own sticky locked threads would be beneficial particularly in the transfer forum. Ono is doing a great job of keeping the transfer speculation up to date on his thread. Would be good if someone was put in charge of that to stop the endless multiple threads being created.

Haven't given it much thought as you may have guessed but just some initial ideas.

Only to December last year I'm afraid. The ones I've just put in there were the ones Wheelsy had moved to the fantasy Football forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.