Site working differently on my new phone (Solved)

Invisible Man's Bandage

Team supported
Manchester City
I've just got a new Android phone and even though I'm logged in and have accepted all cookies I find that threads I've viewed are the same as ones I've not. Thread titles are exactly the same. I still have my old phone and settings are the same but threads with new replies are a deeper blue whereas ones I've read with no new posts are a much lighter shade of blue. I've used Chrome as with my old phone but also tried other browsers but they all have the same issue. I can't see anything in preferences to change this either.

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
I've just got a new Android phone and even though I'm logged in and have accepted all cookies I find that threads I've viewed are the same as ones I've not. Thread titles are exactly the same. I still have my old phone and settings are the same but threads with new replies are a deeper blue whereas ones I've read with no new posts are a much lighter shade of blue. I've used Chrome as with my old phone but also tried other browsers but they all have the same issue. I can't see anything in preferences to change this either.

Any help appreciated.
What like thatScreenshot_20240513_131413_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've just got a new Android phone and even though I'm logged in and have accepted all cookies I find that threads I've viewed don't remember my visit so each time I click on them I'm on the first post. Thread titles are all the same too so I can't see which have had new replies. I've used Chrome as with my old phone but also tried other browsers but they all have the same issue. I can't see anything in preferences to change this either.

Any help appreciated.
Dunno but is use the thing in android that turns the website into an app. I have a Bluemoon icon and it works well. Not sure how I set it up.

The second one is telling you there's no new posts since you read the last post in that thread as you probably know.

Why the top graphic is all dark blue ?

The second one is telling you there's no new posts since you read the last post in that thread as you probably know.

Why the top graphic is all dark blue ?
The only difference I can see is that the first screenshot shows all the thread titles in the same light blue shade whereas the second shows two thread titles in darker blue as I haven't read them.

Just tried marking all threads read on Bluemoon forum and as new posts come up the thread titles don't change shade on my new phone but they do on my old one. Very odd as they are different models but same browser, settings, preferences etc

I've installed Firefox and that works. Threads I've read go to a very light shade of blue and then darker when new posts are made. Never had an issue with any browser previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.