Six Months - Bobby Manc is he on probation?

definitely a 6month trial contract. If he doesn't get into the top4 he'll be walking.
its obvious, he let it slip in his welcome interview to the press, people put it down to translation but I thought there was more to it.
He'll be on a massive bonus incentive if he gets into the Champions League which would have been the attraction in my opinion.

In Mancini we trust though

I'll put my head on the block with a prediction.

Come what may, Mancini will be our manager for the first game of next saeson.

Okay folks, tie your flag to the mast, one word answer... who will be in charge of City for the first game next saeson?

And no fence-sitting, with comments such as "it depends on...".

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

Guys... we are going round and round and round in circles on this one.

"guys , be quite , mancini is on a 3,5 years contract , clearly clearly CLEARLY stated here in Italy in his mother language"

Look... what is the difference between a 3 1/2 year contract that can be terminated after 6 months ( if we fail to make top 4) and a 6 month contract with automatic extension to further 3 years if we make top 4?

It is true that we could finish 5th and the owners decide to stick with Bobby... and equally true that we could finish 4th and they still bring in Mourinho. Longer term there can be NO guarantees from anyone about how long Mancini is here.. BUT he is very motivated to get us Top 4 because it guarantees him a minimum 3 year pay-off.

so "guys be quite clear mancini is on a 6 month + 3 year contract not quite so clearly clearly CLEARLY stated here in England in his second language"

Soulboy said:

Okay folks, tie your flag to the mast, one word answer... who will be in charge of City for the first game next saeson?

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

Roberto Mancini.

Soulboy said:

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

I say Mancini

blucat599 said:
Exactly gelly, the owners want Champions League football next season, if it looked like Hughes was going to get it he would still be here.
As long as Mancio gets us into the champs league he will be fine and he WILL!!

Yeah and can you imagine the press onslaught on the board and the club if Mancio was sacked after getting 4th. The press love him, and the hostility with Hughes would be nothing compared to it.

Soulboy said:

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

Mourinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.