Six Nations 2017

Blue Smarties

Starts this weekend. Can't wait. Who's going to win? Think we've got a few too many key injuries, which is unfortunate.

Ireland if they can keep everyone fit for the tournament we need to get a new Johnny Sexton the guy is made of china crystal these days. If Ireland play like they played against the All Blacks then there the team to beat. It seems that they have got back to a consitant level in the European cup rugby and the players they have in some positions they have a number of brilliant players to pick from. Hooker area for Ireland Best needs replacing sooner rather than later. I think this years 6 nations will be tighter than ever before with every team capable of beating the other.

Ireland if they can keep everyone fit for the tournament we need to get a new Johnny Sexton the guy is made of china crystal these days. If Ireland play like they played against the All Blacks then there the team to beat. It seems that they have got back to a consitant level in the European cup rugby and the players they have in some positions they have a number of brilliant players to pick from. Hooker area for Ireland Best needs replacing sooner rather than later. I think this years 6 nations will be tighter than ever before with every team capable of beating the other.

Now that is a surprise,very patriotic of you Leighton,England are the team to beat,Scotland more than likely for wooden spoon with Italy,the other 3 fighting to finish 2nd,which I reckon will be the French

The paddies day weekend finale, Ire v Eng in Dublin should decide it.
Although Scotland may surprise a few, and the french actually look like a team again....Wales are still all over the show, and Italy have Parisse who could be player of the tournament.

England are odds-on favourites with the bookies, which is no great surprise given the year they've just had. Think it could go to the final game though.

Now that is a surprise,very patriotic of you Leighton,England are the team to beat,Scotland more than likely for wooden spoon with Italy,the other 3 fighting to finish 2nd,which I reckon will be the French

No point saying I am not patriotic but look at the winter results. Ireland has got the bigger win beating the All Blacks out in the US and drawing the series 1-1. They also beat the Aussies too. So if I am confident that Ireland can do well and win it can you blame me????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.