Six Nations 2017

Can't see past Stuart hogg for fullback has been for better than half penny who for me has lost half a yard of pace. Then again brown hasn't been to shabby either

I think a lot will depend on the fitness of Murray and Sexton in the game. I think Ireland have it in them to beat England. I would agree we havnt been great this championship got beaten by top preformances on the day by both Scotland and Wales. Maybe we will get a rub of the green but I just think that this game Ireland have a point to prove. There is Lions places up for grabs just need to get everyone up and firing on full tilt. The line out for Ireland has to be better than the last game to get our backs on the front foot.

Think Murray is out.

Can't see past Stuart hogg for fullback has been for better than half penny who for me has lost half a yard of pace. Then again brown hasn't been to shabby either

Personally i'd go for Hogg but i bet Halfpenny gets it due to his kicking ability.
Brown is a no go, he can't/won't pass the ball.
Best full back is Liam Williams but he only gets game time on the wing for Wales.

Being the gambling man that he is, i was surprised. As Ireland have never been favourites for the tournament. ;-)

Leighton is a passionate Irishman so no issue with him backing his side to the hilt.

Doesn't change the fact he was wrong though ;-)

Leighton is a passionate Irishman so no issue with him backing his side to the hilt.

Doesn't change the fact he was wrong though ;-)

Was only joking about that. I'm a bit of a pedant when it comes to people saying so and so are the favourites for this and that.
I always say, just look at oddschecker and i think you'll find you are wrong ;-)

England U20 Grand Slam winners.

Congratulations lads.

Credit to the Irish boys tonight who played their hearts out and could have won it right at the death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.