Six years ago...

CTID1977

article-2019912-0D34832300000578-597_634x379.jpg
Phil-Jones-gurning-face-as-Sergio-Aguero-scores.jpg

...they signed Phil Jones and we signed Kun Aguero

I remember his debut against Swansea, came on late second half, scored two goals, one an absolute peach from miles out. Knew we had something special then.

In fact, the whole of that first half of the season was just magical, we thrashed everyone week in week out

I remember his debut against Swansea, came on late second half, scored two goals, one an absolute peach from miles out. Knew we had something special then.

In fact, the whole of that first half of the season was just magical, we thrashed everyone week in week out

I loved that début.

Kun scored two goals that perfectly exemplified his all-round goal scoring excellence.

As you say, the cracker from outside the box, and the brilliant poacher's goal from very close range.

He also provided an excellent assist for Merlin that night.

'Jones, arguably the way he is looking, could be our best ever player.'
They are absolutely, and without any hesitation, the worst at over-hyping their own players. I know fans do it, but their whole organisation buy into it. They have previous on every single going player they'e bought, or given a debut to. The next George Best/Ronaldo/Duncan Edwards/that cunnt Scholes etc, etc.

They are absolutely, and without any hesitation, the worst at over-hyping their own players. I know fans do it, but their whole organisation buy into it. They have previous on every single going player they'e bought, or given a debut to. The next George Best/Ronaldo/Duncan Edwards/that cunnt Scholes etc, etc.

After the last game where Herrop scored against Palace I remember seeing many on twitter talking about how he was going to be their next big thing, fast forward a couple months and he's at PNE pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.