Skechers shoes.

81qs6UjodUL._UX395_.jpg

Comfy as fuck
Look like you've nicked them off a dead tramp and stuck them on top of the radiator to dry the piss out.

I don't own a pair and i'm younger than 30.

I am however at a point where comfort trumps fashion, and the Mrs says Skechers are horrible too. General rule of thumb is that if the Mrs doesn't like something then I have to do it, so watch this space as I might go out and make an investment.
You know the rules. If you don't comply, I may have to, er, take certain measures.

Look like you've nicked them off a dead tramp and stuck them on top of the radiator to dry the piss out.
Not me old bean these are a stock photo, still mine are not too dissimilar so maybe they get tramps to break them in and make them comfy?

On second viewing those are not the same as mine but close, I have three eye holes so must be another model, fucking trainers/loafers or whatever lol

Not me old bean these are a stock photo, still mine are not too dissimilar so maybe they get tramps to break them in and make them comfy?

On second viewing those are not the same as mine but close, I have three eye holes so must be another model, fucking trainers/loafers or whatever lol

Those ones in the pic are nicer than yours.

Dreadful shoes, no support and will destroy your knees over time.

Correct. Once the insole has worn down from the inevitable shuffle back and forward to the bathroom to force out nothing more than a few drops of pea soup, you’re left with a pair of shoes that look and feel like stale crumpets.

Best to get a pair of trainers with a decent outsole and pop either a gel or an active air insole in. Just as comfy with better support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.