Skill School Soccer am

mcfc78

Does anyone else get wound up with the team mates bouncing around and screaming like mad everytime they do a keepy-up?? Just seen it on the best bits... knobheads..
Or is it just me???

mcfc78 said:
Does anyone else get wound up with the team mates bouncing around and screaming like mad everytime they do a keepy-up?? Just seen it on the best bits... knobheads..
Or is it just me???

What winds me up is the fucking stupid gangsta music and the fact that everyone of them is better than me.The bastards.

the whole programme used to wind me up.fooked sky off so don't watch it anymore.that lovejoy was a complete twat.that knob who used to ask the stupid question near the end.very silly.

mcfc78 said:
Or is it just me???
must admit it is a bit cringey sometimes

mcfc78 said:
Or is it just me???

Jesus the miserable factor has just hit a new low..... Theyre 15-16 year old kids on TV showing off their football skills, let them enjoy it FFS.

one question and one question only . . . . SHUT THE FOOK UP TUBES, YA FAT BORO SCRUFFY BASTARD

They all wind me up on that programme. i only like watching the 3rd Eyes and the Showboating

I love skill school!!!

Sometimes though it gets a bit repetitive, each week everyone does the same thing, and half of them are simple tricks imo which most people can do given a little practise and effort, every now and again a lad comes along and does something special!

I'd love to be on skill school, i've got some tricks which will have those lads bouncing about for hours!!!! haha

interestingly enough, well it isnt actually but hey, i'll be marking that shit presenter max when my side plays his on saturday. assumming the snow dont scupper it obviously.

i'll take all suggestions from fellow centre backs for how to hurt him the most

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.