Sky Analysis Bias

IWasHere said:
from 12:30-1:59 they were on about Sunderland, didn't hear them talk about us at all
They had city on a few times but I reckon it was 75% in favour of sunderland.it should have been 50-50, like it use to be.also why the fuck did they keep on going on about the 1973 Sunderland final,that was the fa cup.no mention at all about the 76final.

On 5 live sports report this morning they decided to try and take the piss out of Pellegrini when he said we are still trying to win everything this season. They instantly pointed out that we are 2-0 down in the Champions League which is fair enough but then said we were 6 points behind in the league without bothering to point out the 2 games in hand.

StuBFrost said:
On 5 live sports report this morning they decided to try and take the piss out of Pellegrini when he said we are still trying to win everything this season. They instantly pointed out that we are 2-0 down in the Champions League which is fair enough but then said we were 6 points behind in the league without bothering to point out the 2 games in hand.
Imagine if pellers had said that we cannot win the cl as we are 2 nil down and we are out of the race for the prem, he be hung and quartered.jonnie foreigner winning a cup.bah humbug.

Those claiming there is no agenda etc.

What do you think we would be subjected too right now had Granny shagger scored a goal like Yaya and jizzy pants bagged one like Nasri?

Be honest now.......

ifiwasarichfan said:
Post match it wasn't too bad but beforehand it was shocking. Both Quinn and Phillips called the events of the game very well.

The coverage of 1973 and Jim Montgomery was to be expected as for any Football lover over the age of 45 it truly is an iconic moment in the game. That though should have been balanced out with something on Dennis' overhead kick or even our tribute to Mike Doyle.

Support for the underdog is understandable but this really was a poor show from Sky.

pretty much how i saw it, shameful unbalance pre match, they had no choice post match, the be fair the ex-pros were pretty much on the ball in analysis

On a BBC news report that concluded the news their sports correspondent Natalie Pirks said Sunderland were undone by moments of brilliance....from "two expensive acquisitions".

Ive tweeted her asking if she would have used the same description had Rooney and van Persie scored and called her an amateur.

It was nothing short of a belittling dig and well pissed me off.

Our third trophy in 38 years and the BBCs news report on it includes that.

I don't think there is bias but more they are now like a really shite newspaper looking for a story. The coverage yesterday was disgraceful, what the Wigan loss has anything to do with this final I don't know but it was nearly hammered to the death even to the point where their interviewers where ramming it down the throat of Kompany after he had just won the cup. They never even bothered to balance out the coverage by showing us winning the FA Cup against Stoke, not a single thing mentioned. They also never showed anything to do with us winning anything, not a Premier League, not the FA Cup and obviously the League cup of yesteryears, nothing. The only thing the coverage focused on was that we were the favourites and Sunderland were the underdogs everyone wanted to win, including them so they could write how we bottled it and how last year we did too.

When it came to history, the Sunderland FA Cup win in 73 was shown but nothing of our wins of the League cup in 1970, absolutely nothing, nor was THAT Tueart goal to win us the 76 League Cup shown which I would of thought would of been pretty relevant to the LEAGUE CUP FINAL. It was disgraceful really and focused just on Sunderland and also the panel was filled up with Sunderland related punditry of that little scrote Kevin Phillips and Quinn who I cannot stand, the rest was Redknapp who talks bollocks and Ben Shepherd who just gets told what to say, just an absolute joke.

At half time it was all about Sunderland's gameplan and how they will look to win the cup. I think Aguero's shot was the only thing shown of us at half time. At full time they were absolutely gutted and the best piece of journalism they could come up with was that Sunderland obviously weren't going to win because of how much money we have spent, Phillips couldn't wait to say "when you spend thousands on every player you are obviously going to win", just jealousy and bitterness at every level.

There was also a major character assassination of Pellegrini who Sky decided to show had not won anything in major football, wtf is going on??

blueinsa said:
Those claiming there is no agenda etc.

What do you think we would be subjected too right now had Granny shagger scored a goal like Yaya and jizzy pants bagged one like Nasri?

Be honest now.......

"Well, it's no great tactical ploy is it? It's individual quality."

Yes Redknapp the little shit who tipped his dad off about the alleged stamp by Balotelli on little Scotty "where am I now" Parker.

He was going on about Pellegrini's lack of success as a manager, should have done an appraisal of his father whilst he was it it - that would have been interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.