Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Centurions

For anyone interested or coming up for renewal I've just heard that Sky themselves are advising that this will finally go live on 29/01/2020

One of my colleagues has just renewed with BT Sports on Sky and got a good deal (£16?) which is possibly due to this upcoming change.

For anyone interested or coming up for renewal I've just heard that Sky themselves are advising that this will finally go live on 29/01/2020

One of my colleagues has just renewed with BT Sports on Sky and got a good deal (£16?) which is possibly due to this upcoming change.
thanks for posting that. Looks like their combined sports offering is 40 Euro, Sky Sports is 25 Euro so 15 Euro for BT TV is ok compared to what they try and charge non BT wi fi users. I am close to renewal and can probably save good money by putting it all through sky including BT sport and Netflix. Its too easy when you have three bills, one of them quarterly, to forget just how much you are paying the robbing bastards. The other savings to be made are on HD packages and multi room. at the minute both Sky and BT charge separately for that.

BTW, Boxnation won't be included in the package as I understand it although given they've only had the 1 scheduled fight in December listed for ages I'm not sure anyone will notice. They've already left Freeview so I'm guessing that will be it for Boxnation on Sky at least, it may limp along for awhile as a streaming service for computers, iOS and Android.

Cheers for the heads up, I have been holding out for a while waiting for this. I have Sky Sports & do my Wi-fi through BT as that was the cheapest way to get BT Sport but noticed that when you put the 2 bills together with HD etc... it's gotten pretty pricey no i'm out of the the deal period. BT have been hounding me to upgrade my Wi-Fi to Fibre for nothing for months now (wasn't available when i first took it out) but I would have to agree to a new 2 year deal which would of had me tied in.

Hopefully with this i can take everything back to Sky & save some money for 12/18 months

Does this mean I'm better waiting until 29/1/20 to upgrade my Sky? Currently have Sky tv but EE broadband and BT phone, looking at going with Sky for everything but don't know when best to do this?

Just bumping this thread. Has anyone heard anything about the Sky/BT Deal mentioned above? Was supposed to go live on the 29th Jan but doesn't appear to have?

Cheers

***Edit***

Forget that, looks like it's live!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.