Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Just renewed with sky. After negotiation managed to get Sky sports, BT sports and entertainment package all HD for £56 a month on a 18 month contract. Was paying
£42 before without BT sport

just checked my Sky account, BT Sport is available as an extra, like box sets and other channels for £25 extra a month, which is a fiver cheaper than I pay to BT for the same channels. I'll ask BT to beat it or I'll switch.

just checked my Sky account, BT Sport is available as an extra, like box sets and other channels for £25 extra a month, which is a fiver cheaper than I pay to BT for the same channels. I'll ask BT to beat it or I'll switch.

So more expensive than all the Sky Sports channels package then

So more expensive than all the Sky Sports channels package then

yep, BT have always been the more expensive of the subscription services, only benefit will be slightly cheaper and it will show up on all Sky Q boxes, rather than just the main box, BT charge more for multi room.

Thought they might have had it slightly cheaper to get more people on board like £20 a month at least you can cancel when you need,unless you have took it as a package deal ..

Have you got your broadband through BT? I’ve never paid for BT Sports on Sky, I ring BT every year and said I want to cancel my broadband and they offer it for free every time. I pay 30 a month for 80 meg.

Have you got your broadband through BT? I’ve never paid for BT Sports on Sky, I ring BT every year and said I want to cancel my broadband and they offer it for free every time. I pay 30 a month for 80 meg.

I used to have it free with BT broadband, then the deal ran out and they won't do any good deals, I called Sky who did a great deal for me to add phone and broadband to my Sky TV package. I then ditched BT, but have paid for the sports channels for the last couple of months. Now the BT channels are available direct from Sky I'll switch to them.

I used to have it free with BT broadband, then the deal ran out and they won't do any good deals, I called Sky who did a great deal for me to add phone and broadband to my Sky TV package. I then ditched BT, but have paid for the sports channels for the last couple of months. Now the BT channels are available direct from Sky I'll switch to them.

I did the same switch as you mate, cos BT were really poor when it came to renewal time. With Sky on the other hand, their renewal deals have been competitive.
Adding BT sports as well is not worth it for what I watch, but I have to say If we are still in Europe in May, I think i will subscribe for just that 1 month, if you can do that.

Pay £48 a month for full sports HD package, deal was due to end next month then somehow jump up to £72 a month, rung up today to see if they would do another deal for me,got told no deal so told them to cancel the entire thing, hopefully get a phone call off them begging for me to stay before the contract ends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.