Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

I cancel both every year and both always offer me something before it fully goes through. Its a much of a muchness though. Did sky do you a good deal on the tv? 50% off is what I normally get.

I did the same switch as you mate, cos BT were really poor when it came to renewal time. With Sky on the other hand, their renewal deals have been competitive.
Adding BT sports as well is not worth it for what I watch, but I have to say If we are still in Europe in May, I think i will subscribe for just that 1 month, if you can do that.

I'll be doing the same, no point in keeping BT during the summer when there is nothing worth watching, and I'll only keep it while we are in the Champions league and FA Cup. You can cancel with no notice on Sky.

I have just told $ky to FO. Was paying £30 a month and only watch sports and the have just put it up to £60. Tried to negotiate a new deal but could only get it to £49. So that is me finished with them. Hated the commentary and only watched away games as I go to all home games.

Looking for other options now. Mobdro is crap as is hesgoal so any other advice would be appreciated.

It's £7.50 a month with BT for a 24 month lock in as we have their Broadband but we also have to pay an optional £7.50 a month for their HD because the scurrilous dogs turn down their standard definition feeds to unacceptable levels to encourage us to bite. In the off season we can remove the HD as we don't watch other sport.

Last edited:
One annoying thing about BT Sport (if buying from BT) is that they don’t support Sky multi room - if you have Sky in 2 rooms they will charge you extra where as if you buy it from Sky you’ve got it in your spare room with no extra fee.

Paying for HD is ridiculous you can’t even buy a standard definition tv anyway, it should be free like it is on terrestrial tv.

One annoying thing about BT Sport (if buying from BT) is that they don’t support Sky multi room - if you have Sky in 2 rooms they will charge you extra where as if you buy it from Sky you’ve got it in your spare room with no extra fee.

I will face the arduous walk from my man cave to TV room first. #Notacrumbmore

For anyone interested or coming up for renewal I've just heard that Sky themselves are advising that this will finally go live on 29/01/2020

One of my colleagues has just renewed with BT Sports on Sky and got a good deal (£16?) which is possibly due to this upcoming change.
Don’t do it. Get IPTV. Even get 3 pm KO, EFL etc as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.