Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

I wouldn't do that as it most likely would affect your credit rating.

I cancelled sports today (not paused) even though I'm in contract. Took about 45 minutes on hold but the guy I spoke to was very helpful. No problem cancelling it and he waived the admin fee too.

That’s useful to know, cheers. Ideally I’d like to pause payment for the sports and pick up the box sets package instead till the Live sport is back on - I’m in contract too - do you think they’ll agree to that?

That’s useful to know, cheers. Ideally I’d like to pause payment for the sports and pick up the box sets package instead till the Live sport is back on - I’m in contract too - do you think they’ll agree to that?

You can pause sports right now if you are in contract and you can add or remove any other packages that aren't part of your contract.

Fuck me bt are like pulling teeth

I called to say i have stopped the direct debit because i was told no charges on live chat then got the email about £160 Charges,they initially said they are not waiving charges because they are still showing some sport on their channels

After half an hr they decided live chat had done the wrong thing and so raised a complaint and as a result they can waive the charges

If you tried to cancel on live chat then ring and go down the same route,they should send a record of the chat to you in an email,they didn't so at first he said we can't take your word for it but then spoke to a manager and decided they would

They are night and day from sky on this,i won't be going back

According to my daughter if you ring Sky to cancel Skysports they’re offering it for free for the next three months. Is that correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.