Sky commentators

Blueroses

Hi everyone

I would like to discuss the response of the commentators when we score ...of late it has been terrible.

Did anyone notice on sky the manu game ,yesterday v pool and countless games where whenever we score the commentators go quiet you can hear a pin drop.

Is it only me or anyone else noticed ? I keep thinking is it not a goal but whenever the opposition get the ball or a chance ,Martin Tyler especially , raises his voice as if it's a goal.

Sorry for the rant but it has got on my nerves >_< I noticed this for a while more this season.

Very noticeable yesterday. I kept thinking our goals must have been disallowed or gone wide (even though you could see the ball in the net!).
I don't think it was anti-City as such but I do think it was very pro-Liverpool. Not professional at all and it did piss me off.

The sky bias is so ridiculous. Tyler was jizzing himself when liverpool scored when we scored nothing he sounded disappointed. Fuck sky

Not saying there is an agenda or anything but you can clearly hear it

I have to agree,

I was SHOCKED, when the first goal went in, it was like "and... and they've scored. They're back in it."

The second one was a bit less shocking, because I didn't know how they hell that went in when I watched it live. So I think the commentators were a bit confused as well.

Once they realised though, then they did kinda shout a bit

pml79 said:
They dont want us to win it simple as that his money comment had to be in there as well he comes out with it every game he does

The old tramp can't help himself with that one....

For our second I was looking at the ball in the net and didn't know what to do because it didn't sound like we'd scored

Even talk sport said that about Tyler yesterday. Colin Murray said the neutral wanted Liverpool to win and subconsciously so did Tyler as you could tell from the difference in his voice when both teams scored.
Even went on to do a Tyler impression for each goal.

Silvas goal was an 18 pass team move, starting in our half, left to right, commentated on like it was a consolation goal scored accidentally off his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.