Sky/ESPN/BT Sport

stefranceuk

Looks like wathcing football is going to cost a fortune next season.

Sky Sports - £16 a month
ESPN - £10 a month
BT Sport - £13 a month

Thats £39 to watch the footy a month, hopefully there will be some offers on

stefranceuk said:

Sky Sports - £16 a month
ESPN - £10 a month
BT Sport - £13 a month

ESPN wont be on next season will it? It has lost all of its main sports to BT.

bluesmith said:
stefranceuk said:

Sky Sports - £16 a month
ESPN - £10 a month
BT Sport - £13 a month

ESPN wont be on next season will it?

I am sure all 3 will be showing games.

BT Sport only have 32 games compared to Sky's 160+ but BT have 1st dibs on what games they want<br /><br />-- Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 pm --<br /><br />No I was wrong, ESPN lost out to BT Sport

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9329988/ESPN-lose-out-to-BT-in-bidding-for-Premier-League-broadcast-rights-in-3-billion-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -deal.html</a>

If you have BT broadband, then BT Sport is free through your Sky box. If you don't, you can switch to it and again the sports channels are given away free. ESPN is being replaced with BT Sport basically, and that's included in the package.

mick10 said:
I already pay sky a fucking kings ransom for the package including net and landline. Now more!! FFs.
Blame EU for not letting Sky get all the football packages.

They decided it was unfair on the consumer to have to watch it all on Sky and that it was better for us to to pay Sky and AN Some other ****.

The EU are just super clever.

Henkeman said:
If you have BT broadband, then BT Sport is free through your Sky box. If you don't, you can switch to it and again the sports channels are given away free. ESPN is being replaced with BT Sport basically, and that's included in the package.

BT will give me all the sports channels free if I change my broadband to them. Is that what you're saying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.