Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

I'm still miffed that we lost one of our substitutions because of it. I think if you have to make a substitution as a result of a straight red card offence it shouldn't count as one of your three.

Imagine if that incident occurred later in a game after a team had used all of their substitutions. They would be reduced to ten men and required to play the rest of the game without a recognised goalkeeper

I'm still miffed that we lost one of our substitutions because of it. I think if you have to make a substitution as a result of a straight red card offence it shouldn't count as one of your three.

Imagine if that incident occurred later in a game after a team had used all of their substitutions. They would be reduced to ten men and required to play the rest of the game without a recognised goalkeeper
Correct, I bet you can't persuade Sky to do a poll on that though.

Its dangerous play, therefore its a red, whether he intended it or not, I can't see the argument, one of ours does that and they'd probably have had him arrested for assault by now.

He should have got another for kicking the medical bag over the stupid twat, not to mention taking 3 minutes to f**k off the pitch.

simples.jpg
Windows XP, really? ;-)

I feel like if Ederson cleared the ball with his feet and mane went through him studs up shin high there would be less debate about it being a red? Surely catching him in the head should be deemed worse whether accidental or not?

Most red cards are results of mistimed tackles. I genuinely don't believe the majority of footballers set out to injure an opponent and regardless of the injury that was a red. Fast, out of control and overly aggressive. It would have been a foul had he got the ball and not caught the keeper but maybe just a foul.

If one of our players had done that and not been carded there would have definitely been a poll, Frank excluded I think most can see it from the opposite end of the spectrum

There's some absolute fuckwit dippers on social media - claiming it's not a pen and Moss robbed them. Victims to a one! If there's one team the authorities bend over backwards to accommodate- it's them. Self entitled wankers the lot of them.

You're right, i don't know how there's even a debate about this, it was a flying, studs-up kick to the head.

Generally enjoy Neville's commentary and analysis, but thought he was a disgrace today. No fucks given about the welfare of Ederson either, just going on and on about no intent.

He's still a Rag so why be surprised ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.