Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Just got in from the game and am watching it on TV. In all my days I don't think I've ever listened to such bollocks as that spouted by Neville and Tyler about Mane's assault. It doesn't matter where it was on the field, it doesn't matter that Mane was watching the ball, it doesn't matter if it was deliberate or an accident. The ONLY thing that matters is whether or not it was reckless and endangered an opponent, and when your foot is so high that you kick the opposition keeper in the face with your studs showing, it's game over. A red card ALL DAY LONG

Did Klopp really actually infer Ederson 'milked it' with his 'we thought he was seriously injured but he was running around after the game" comment.

Utter lunatic lol.

That post Arsenal bubble burst big time today. Still their year though...

Did Klopp really actually infer Ederson 'milked it' with his 'we thought he was seriously injured but he was running around after the game" comment.

Utter lunatic lol.

Klopp has very quickly got the hang of what it takes to become a Red scouse manager and being a **** is right at the very top of the list.

Truth today is he got dismantled by Pep, simples.

Can't help but think how different their reactions would've been if it was Mario making that challenge.

Utter lunatic lol.

Ignore Klopps PR bollox. He's a bit of a ****, nasty piece of work.

I dont think Mane went to hurt Ederson but you cant go for a ball with studs up when a player is heading the ball.
If that has been Kun on Dippers keeper then there wouldnt have been a debate, all the media would say it was nasty and deserves more than a 3 match ban.
Let them have their fucking poll on Sly tv it changes fuck all..... The fucking verminous grieving scouse bastards got royally tonked....Fucking well deserved too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.