Sky offer

Just have basic entertainment package and don't bother to much with TV but Mrs called me to watch something called the good doctor ( autism connection, daughter has it) and the picture was crap SD so I called to complain and he said I can upgrade to hd for 50p and I declined and said look mate £20 and I will stay otherwise knock it off. He said he can't so months notice was given.
Had email following week offered it for £12, you can't make it up.

Was told by a friend last night that he upgraded to Sky Q a couple of weeks back and someone from sky phoned him last week to talk through the sky q and his subscription. He was told by the advisor that because he is a sky sports subscriber that from some time in Feb (couldnt give him exact date) that he will also get BT sports package free of charge.

Anybody heard anything about this ??

Was told by a friend last night that he upgraded to Sky Q a couple of weeks back and someone from sky phoned him last week to talk through the sky q and his subscription. He was told by the advisor that because he is a sky sports subscriber that from some time in Feb (couldnt give him exact date) that he will also get BT sports package free of charge.

Anybody heard anything about this ??
Hmmm interesting but can’t see it,must be a random few maybe being picked as some sort of promo..

In December 2017 they announced this would happen mid 2019 so that hat fits. No idea how much they will bump the price of the sports package up though.

Glad I dont pay for this shite.
Sky sports news today all they have talked about is either American football.
Or basket ball.
Be ok if I was a yank I'm not I want real sport on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.