Sky Poll. Who is better Aguero or Sanchez

StrangewaysHereWeCome

SSN poll. Aguero vs Sanchez. Who's better?

What are your thoughts? 61% in favour of Sanchez at the moment.

@skysportsnewshq is the twitter #ssnhqaguero or #ssnhqsanchez is the hashtag to vote.

I'm not sure ... Barcelona sold Sanchez but I would imagine they would love to have Aguero. One argument is Aguero is too injury prone. Not too sure that makes Sanchez a better player.

If Sanchez has a better scoring record after three seasons over here I'll hold my hands up

Sanchez winning it 61% to 39% seems like a lot of Arsenal fans have been voting.

Re: SSN poll. Aguero vs Sanchez. Who's better?

Made me laugh how they read out messages from all the pro Sanchez brigade. User names like Arsenal753 ect . But none from pro aguero. I think if aguero wasn't injured and not played for a while, he'd piss it.

Basically means more rag, Liverpool and arsenal fans have voted than city.

Put it this way, I wouldn't swap aguero for Sanchez. Deep down, if honest, I think arsenal fans would.

Also, this is city related. Might be better off in the main forum ?

summerseat blue said:
Sanchez winning it 61% to 39% seems like a lot of Arsenal fans have been voting.
It's all a bit irrelevant really, since MP actually said Sanchez is the best player in the premier league "at this moment in time". That's no great surprise since Sergio is just coming back from injury. In his best form I have no doubt that MP would consider Sergio the best.

It was all just mis-quotes by journalists to make a story out of nothing. Nothing new there.

summerseat blue said:

Plus the vote is on the back of a weekend of Sanchez scoring twice and Aguero being out for a month.

Comparing both players when they're fit - Aguero for me everytime. Saying that I've been impressed with what I've seen of Sanchez looks strong, commited and is always in the game.

Talulah said:
summerseat blue said:
It's all a bit irrelevant really, since MP actually said Sanchez is the best player in the premier league "at this moment in time". That's no great surprise since Sergio is just coming back from injury. In his best form I have no doubt that MP would consider Sergio the best.

It was all just mis-quotes by journalists to make a story out of nothing. Nothing new there.
At the moment he would be seeing as Aguero as just come back from injury. Overall though Aguero is way better player than Sanchez and i rate him highly as well.

It's incredibly hard to get a top top striker so I wouldn't swap Aguero for anyone, Sanchez, Messi, Ronaldo. But I agree that all of those players are better and I'd love a player of that kind in our team.

Is tiger anyone out there who could be as direct, efficient with the ball, hard working and clinical in front of goal?

TonyM said:
It's incredibly hard to get a top top striker so I wouldn't swap Aguero for anyone, Sanchez, Messi, Ronaldo. But I agree that all of those players are better and I'd love a player of that kind in our team.

Is tiger anyone out there who could be as direct, efficient with the ball, hard working and clinical in front of goal?
Well there is Tiger Woods but he's more of a golfer, apart from him off the top of my head can only think of Tony the Tiger besides

Re: SSN poll. Aguero vs Sanchez. Who's better?

The poll says Sanchez is way better

Seems legit

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
TonyM said:

Well there is Tiger Woods but he's more of a golfer, apart from him off the top of my head can only think of Tony the Tiger besides
Grrrrr! Spell checker is ggggggggrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttttt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.