Sky Q

Karen, I was the same I used reminders as well as recordings, on Sky plus boxes. I'd called Sky to get a better deal, and they offered Sky Q at a better deal than I was paying, and with the larger recording capacity and the second box that links to the main box it was a no brainer, took me a couple of weeks to get used to record stuff instead of using a reminder, you'll be fine with it. Mind you, I hate the remote - numbers should be at the top!
I like the remote,i had 2 before,i'll see if i get on with it somehow without reminders,i can see going back to sky plus as the reminders are essential for me,i can't even see a red light as it starts recording to remind me to look and see what it is,the pic was better on the old box as well

Karen, I was the same I used reminders as well as recordings, on Sky plus boxes. I'd called Sky to get a better deal, and they offered Sky Q at a better deal than I was paying, and with the larger recording capacity and the second box that links to the main box it was a no brainer, took me a couple of weeks to get used to record stuff instead of using a reminder, you'll be fine with it. Mind you, I hate the remote - numbers should be at the top!
Yeah I'm with virgin media, when i phoned to get a better deal, i could only do this if i got their new box. Which to be fair is better than the old one. But the point is i wasn't bothered about it, and for some reason they insisted on the upgrade of the box or no deal.

I like the remote,i had 2 before,i'll see if i get on with it somehow without reminders,i can see going back to sky plus as the reminders are essential for me,i can't even see a red light as it starts recording to remind me to look and see what it is,the pic was better on the old box as well

the pic shouldn't be worse, now I'd complain about that.

Think yourself lucky, we've got Virgin media. The hardware's crap and the software even worse. I'll be back to Sky as soon as my deal runs out in May

I like the remote
I was with you up till this comment
Who makes a tv remote with a curved back
It’s the worst designed remote of all time
The thing is always crashing to the floor

Or maybe it’s the best business decision ever made
Breakages generate revenue
Look at Apple

I was with you up till this comment
Who makes a tv remote with a curved back
It’s the worst designed remote of all time
The thing is always crashing to the floor

Or maybe it’s the best business decision ever made
Breakages generate revenue
Look at Apple
It's good for me as i have to use my non dominant hand and fits really,just goes to showhow difficult it is to please everyone lol

Yes i do,i have a brain injury so my memory is terrible,taking the reminder off live programs is a nightmare for me,i just don't understand why you have to put everything on to record,it's like they haven't considered that people stil watch live progs and want a reminder they are about to start,somebody hasn't thought it through

Sorry i know it's a not big deal to most people,i resent paying for something through the nose and having to set my phone to remind me,fucking stupid is what it is

I'm gonna stop moaning now

Oh right. Sorry I didn’t know that. I suppose if you have enough space then recording is your only option.

Or ring Sky up and give ‘em some shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.