Sky report - England v Italy chaos

ysmsa

Just seen the extended report on SSN.

Absolute chaos, like previous football tragedies never happened.

Suppose this is what happens when you have no Police force and fill the place with part time stewards and expect them to hold of a drunken out of control mob.

Some bloke being kicked repeatedly whilst on the floor, for not having a ticket presumably!

Imagine getting caught up in that with your Family, pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Think this is the direct link if anyone wants to watch.

Just imagine if one person with a backpack intent on a terrorist act had gotten into the stadium and the consequences and it helps you to understand how badly this event and the previous semi at Wembley was policed.

Unfortunately there is always a decent percentage of England fans (and I'm an England fan) who are pure knobheads, but now they have all but ruined any chance of this country ever hosting a UEFA or FIFA tournament again

Luckily it didn't end up with anyone getting crushed and killed.

Not sure why the knobs on the concourse wanted to Police things. There's an element of England fans that I don't really care for.

Luckily it didn't end up with anyone getting crushed and killed.

Not sure why the knobs on the concourse wanted to Police things. There's an element of England fans that I don't really care for.
The England fans wanting to police it did so I assume because having paid a lot of money for tickets saw these entitled freeloaders getting in for nowt and in some cases sitting in their seats.

A woman my Mrs knows had two tickets on her phone. She was with her 9yr old son. It was a disater for them. The stewards and police were not interested and she never got in.
I don't know if Wembley or the FA gave her the money back.

And some Engerland fans can't work out why other's don't follow the cunts.

Lots of questions need to be answered but it won't be the Mets fault. Cressenda Dick is fucking teflon.

I have no idea how that woman has stayed in the job so long, all she appears to do is apologise for her forces failings, the same with the Mayor, although he blames everybody else

Just imagine if one person with a backpack intent on a terrorist act had gotten into the stadium and the consequences and it helps you to understand how badly this event and the previous semi at Wembley was policed.

Unfortunately there is always a decent percentage of England fans (and I'm an England fan) who are pure knobheads, but now they have all but ruined any chance of this country ever hosting a UEFA or FIFA tournament again

It's a disgrace that such high profile events were managed so badly. It appears like clubs, the national stadium prefer the cheaper option of £9.50 an hour stewards rather than paying for police or more expensive security

Stewards are fine showing people to their seats, general duties and on occasion mob handedly dragging the odd lone dissident out, but faced with larger scale disorder they crumble. The fiasco with the Millwall fans a few years ago and the rags at our semi final should have been all the warning shots they needed.

Dicks never learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.