Sky Soundbox

Bluemanc100

Anybody got or demo'd the new Sky Soundbox from Devialet?

Considering one but I already have a Sonos Soundbar (which I would sell on if the Soundbox is superior)

I've not tried it but Id be surprised if its better than Sonos, they are supposed to be the pinicle are they not?

I've not tried it but Id be surprised if its better than Sonos, they are supposed to be the pinicle are they not?
I love the Sonos system and we use it all day every day for streaming Spotify or TV sound. I've recommended it to loads of people

I'm still working on SWMBO as I want to add a sub, she doesn't think we need it... I need to borrow one to try and convince her :-)

I was offered a Soundbox which is the only reason for the thread..

Not by a country mile!

Sonos are very poor compared to Naim’s Muso or MusoQB.

The Sky box is an absolute bargain and a no brainer at the subsidised price offered to Sky subscribers. Just be aware it has limited connect ability compared to others.

Not by a country mile!

The Sky box is an absolute bargain and a no brainer at the subsidised price offered to Sky subscribers. Just be aware it has limited connect ability compared to others.

I'm getting it for less so I might as well get it and try it myself...

I seriously looked at the Soundbox but understood it didn't have ARC. Even at £249 price I decided not to purchase.

Not by a country mile!

Will the Naim gear also switch automatically to the TV when we turn it on? I like the look of it and I know Naim do some great gear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.