Sky Sports channel 402 now

Couple of years ago as my Dad's dementia was kicking in he phoned me a couple of hours after there had been a sky repeat of the game and he was in a state of extreme euphoria asking me if I'd just got back from the same game knowing that I would have been there. He didn't realise that he was watching a repeat of the QPR match and that it wasn't live. He had watched it in 2012 and celebrated it then but the cruel cruel disease had got him and he steadily got worse. He passed away in April. R.I.P Joe.

Must have watched replays of the games key points on various youtube compilations 100 times. Still jump off the settee at 93:20. Still message my brother to say “did that really happen”? But strangely, still spend more moments thinking what life would have been like, had things gone the other way.

From luton right through to Owen in the 182nd minute, our toast always (ALWAYS) landed jam side down, but on that day, the 1 that really mattered, someone decided enough is enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.