Sky Sports channel 402 now

God we just couldn't get it into a dangerous position, could we?

So much of this is just De Jong working it to Zabaleta, Zabaleta being forced to cross with his left foot, QPR heading it away, Silva working it wide to Clichy, Clichy crossing right into Paddy Kenny's hands. A long punt upfield gets retrieved by Kompany who gives it to De Jong.

We needed that lucky break from the corner for Dzeko's goal at 2-2, but then Aguero's movement and invention for the winner is amazing. He's even said since that he felt the urge to drop deep and do something different simply because it was the last minute. QPR had no intention of coming out; we finally wore them down.

I'm waiting for a moment that I remember from the day but haven't seen since. I think it's between 85-90 minutes, when Jay Bothroyd has the chance to run at Lescott after we give it away from a throw-in, but he decides to turn around, or cheaply gives the ball away or something. He had a solid chance to run on and score and seal the game for QPR but decided against it and I think his decision in that moment eventually led to us getting the corner that Dzeko equalised from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.