Sky Sports channel 402 now

If we had VAR I bet they would have found a reason to call Kompany offside or interfering for the aguero goal

Just sat and ate our Christmas dinner and the missus said I could keep the match on. She than wanted it rewind to about 20 minutes to watch it again.

She wasnt my missus when this happened and although she has seen it before, I think this time it sunk in what it meant to me.

Christmas is a funny old time :)

Every time I watch this, there have been many such times, I realise that we were absolutely awful that day, clearly froze. Thank God we managed to claw our way over the line!

Yes, I realise that. He had a pretty much unblemished record from the spot while with us, I think. But, at the back of your mind, you're always thinking "is this the one?". At least, I am.
Oh of course mate, but there wasn't another player in our squad I'd have been more confident with giving it to.

Swear to God tvat Dzeko goal comes later and later every time I watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.