SKY sports checking goal line tech

Screen play:
The camera zooms in to Liverpool from the opening crawl of text. The millenium falcon is visible in the background on bricks in Stanley Park. Two scousers do a drug deal as we pan back out we see human like life forms mooching about their daily routine in pyjamas and ugg boots. The fake tan shop is doing roaring trade...
Can you fix it so that the Falcon has Burberry trim on the seats? And a stolen stereo wedged into the control panel, naturally.

Screen play:
The camera zooms in to Liverpool from the opening crawl of text. The millenium falcon is visible in the background on bricks in Stanley Park. Two scousers do a drug deal as we pan back out we see human like life forms mooching about their daily routine in pyjamas and ugg boots. The fake tan shop is doing roaring trade...
...when suddenly a giant set of gnashers comes leering into view.

I googled it and i can't see much besides a load of articles essentially laughing at Liverpool. If you search "sky to review goal line technology" some of the articles that pop up seem worth a read, especially the "Liverpool fans disregard science". That made me laugh because of all the connotations it carries, cult, religion, we are always right etc etc, gave me a chuckle at any rate hehe.
Lol,i'll have a look

Scouse Wars defo has some legs to it. Not very pc but the opportunity for comedy in every single scene is ripe.
"Merseyside; never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
See, it's perfect, im laughing my arse off reading these.

Just for fun i am going to have a pop at writing a 30min short of scouse wars.

Reactions: mat
SKY can review goal line technology all they like. It won’t change the result. It just makes them look pathetic and straw clutching for a story.
The system is installed, tested and tested comprehensively before each match.
It works perfectly in all other sports like tennis, cricket etc, where the ball is moving far quicker.

...when suddenly a giant set of gnashers comes leering into view.
DlOzF1P.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.