Sky sports news

Has anyone else noticed they just keep repeating how 'Pogba is worth £100m'. They keep digging out 'experts' and ex players to say it again and again.

It was Nani's turn this morning.

Absolute brainwashing propaganda bull shit.

When I go to live matches, I don't have any "pundits" mouthing off stuff simply to fulfill their contracts.

I don't need Danny Wee Willy Mills (or any of the others) spewing out his/their bile over me...

My own opinion of the match is all that interests me...

Watching on telly (free via Mobdro... I won't give that fucking Aussie Arsehole any of my fortune) I turn the sound off.

Sorted.

JJ

Has anyone else noticed they just keep repeating how 'Pogba is worth £100m'. They keep digging out 'experts' and ex players to say it again and again.

It's the media in general, not just Sky... they're all desperately trying to convince us that Pogba is good business, and trot out an endless succession of ex-rag players to tell us that!

It's the media in general, not just Sky... they're all desperately trying to convince us that Pogba is good business, and trot out an endless succession of ex-rag players to tell us that!
Yep, that's sports news in general. When there's no news the newshounds still have to fill the pages with whatever regurgitated shite they can find - usually without inviting a law suit.

By yourself a zgemma box office eBay. 12 month pass. Sorted.

I have that, a roku box with a lifetime sub which gets all the Saturday 3 o clocks. Kodi with my own build on just in case.

Seriously, I'm not bragging, but the propaganda and agendas do my head in. I can't bring myself to part with 80 quid a month. Which is a real shame because outside of football skys coverage is excellent.

made me laugh wheeling nani out, desperation on a new level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.