Sky sports package and BT Sports - pause/get refund

BT have finally stepped up...

Thank you from all of us at BT for supporting the NHS staff and volunteers who are working tirelessly right now to care for COVID-19 patients. These are challenging times for everyone and we want you to know that we’re here to help.
We’ve donated the cost of one month’s credit to NHS Charities Together, who’ll use the funds to help support the health and emotional wellbeing of NHS workers.
What happens next?

• This will show on your next bill as ‘BT Sport Discount’ followed by a donation charge of the same amount.
  • In light of the latest news that live sport is unlikely to return in May,we will add an additional month’s credit to your subsequent bill.
  • We will continue to apply credit to your bill if there is no live sport being broadcast on BT Sport in June, so there is no need to contact us or complete the web form again.
  • You can still use this credit to donate to the charity yourself.
Our call centres are currently focused on supporting our most vulnerable customers, so for any other queries please visit MyBT online, or use the BT App.
Take care and stay safe. We’re here for you.

I've not had the new bill just yet,but just looked on my account online and it's looking like the following,which are shown as adjustments

BT Sport - £9.25

Sky Sports - £27.00

So that's not too bad mate,have you seen out on yours yet ?

Funnily enough, I was going to message you this afternoon. Haven't got the bill yet but Virgin emailed me earlier today to say the charges for both will be taken off my next bill.

I'll let you know how much this has saved me.

Thanks again for the tip-off.

Got the email confirmation tonight about pausing with Sky. I was wondering if it had actioned as I did it a few weeks ago.

Great suggestion by the OP.

Can't believe how difficult sky and BT are making it to cancel a subscription.

Compare that to GMPTE Metrolink who have offered all customers who have an annual season ticket or 28 day pass a refund.

I have a season ticket and filled out the form with took 2 minutes. Within 2 hours I got an email back advising me how much refund I was owed then and in that they said the money will be back in my account with 5-7 days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.