Sky sports package and BT Sports - pause/get refund

I cancelled my sky sports early doors and today the prem channel went off with my recordings,i have added it back through the Q box and paused it straight away,the sky guy said putting it back has come through at their end but it might take a while to come back on the telly

I cancelled last Saturday and after seeing this thread I switched on to Sky sports and all the channels are still on. Off to investigate why?
30 days before it goes off,although having said that the prem channel stayed on and some recordings but the rest went within mins,all went yesterday

How anyone can give these anti City parasites money baffles me.
At the moment we are not paying for prem sports and i have half a planner of games i cant watch without it,by the time it comes back and we have to pay for it i will have downloaded what i want to keep onto a disk

Sky money goes a good way to allowing us to do what we do. I pay for Virgin, mute all the commentary. No problem.
I'm the same as you, I'm with virginmedia and have paused sky sports and btsport, I've tried not to watch sky sports news but the odd time it's been on its been harry kane to the rags so it looks like a whole summer of that.
I mute the commentary, don't tune in for pre and post match and feel better for it.

I'm the same as you, I'm with virginmedia and have paused sky sports and btsport, I've tried not to watch sky sports news but the odd time it's been on its been harry kane to the rags so it looks like a whole summer of that.
I mute the commentary, don't tune in for pre and post match and feel better for it.

Same here mate, I’d switched to watching only the match at the start of the season. Much, much better experience.

Cancelling Sky completely, tomorrow. Their news coverage has finally pushed me over the edge.
I'd fuck BT Sport off too, if I wasn't tied in with broadband.
I cancelled SKY and BT sport last month. I told BT I was also thinking of switching Broadband and they gave me a vastly reduced deal just for Broadband with free phone calls anytime anywhere in the UK. Took me an hour to get through but it was a worthwhile use of my time. I am just totally sick of both these channels relentless pandering to United and Liverpool fans and constant fake transfer news. I am never going back to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.