Sky Sports Viewing Figures Down?

Just watch Sunday Supp and now Goals On Sunday, no wonder viewing figures are down, it's like watching MUTV. The first 20 mins of Sunday Supp all about Utd/Mourhino being serial winners and don't settle for second (don't know how 6th is going to go down!!) with 2 minutes on Saints, surely Ranieri was THE big story but that was relegated to the next section of the programme. Then Goals On Sunday, a full 25 minutes on Utd & Big Nose followed by a 4 minutes feature on Saints, this is from a programme that's supposed be a highlights show of yesterdays games.

I'm glad I don't pay for this crap anymore and watch through my IPTV, same goes for BT Sport.

I lasted 2 mins of Sunday supp. Watching Martin Samuel against and Man Utd Wembley back drop saying 'Jose has them back playing the Utd way, a way that's ingrained in the DNA of that club' was enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.