Sky Sports

mekonmcfc

Now they've lost the champions league do you think we'll get a reduction in our subscriptions ?? i very much doubt it.
BT have some good on their channel now and but cant be arsed paying anymore

I'm going to be asking for one,i'm tied into free broadband for another 6 months but i might go to cancel sky sports and see what they say

I've just checked i did a new deal last year and cant do anything till October, they always offer a deal if you say you are cancelling

I'm going to be asking for one,i'm tied into free broadband for another 6 months but i might go to cancel sky sports and see what they say

You're not tied into free broadband, I cancelled my sky sports and they just cancel your free broadband. You save £19 on Sky Sports, but pay £7.50 for broadband.

You're not tied into free broadband, I cancelled my sky sports and they just cancel your free broadband. You save £19 on Sky Sports, but pay £7.50 for broadband.
I don't really want to cancel my sky sports as i don't like streaming except city but hope to get a better deal if i threaten it
Did they offer you anything to stay?

Fucked sky off ages ago, look on ebay or amazon for openbox v8s. Think I payed £80 one off payment for every channel inc sports movies box office etc

Got a letter through end of last month that movies, sports and hd charges going up from June. Also believe that they are canning 3d, not that we have / had it.

For me, enoughs enough. Sky have lost me and daring to charge more whilst offering less, in a market of increasing competition, means I go elsewhere now for my telly needs.

Just had a phone call from them today actually trying to get me back. Not even switched off yet but offered 50% discount to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.