Sky Sports....

I don't subscribe to them (other means!), and I doubt I've watched more than a day (in respect of hours) in total across all their channels since the football stopped. Watched a couple of those cricket specials where they replayed the world Cup final and the Stokes/Leach partnership at Headingly with players and commentators watching along. Can't say I'm missing the likes of James Cooper, "Thommo", Jamie La, Jeff Shreeves etc etc. And I avoid BT like the plague.

I don't subscribe to them (other means!), and I doubt I've watched more than a day (in respect of hours) in total across all their channels since the football stopped. Watched a couple of those cricket specials where they replayed the world Cup final and the Stokes/Leach partnership at Headingly with players and commentators watching along. Can't say I'm missing the likes of James Cooper, "Thommo", Jamie La, Jeff Shreeves etc etc. And I avoid BT like the plague.
Havent watched anything on sky sports for months and months maybe a year.
I have iptv but woildnt watch a game on sky even though all channels are on iptv.
I watch on american or aussie channels or bien sports.
Fuck sky and bt

Havent watched anything on sky sports for months and months maybe a year.
I have iptv but woildnt watch a game on sky even though all channels are on iptv.
I watch on american or aussie channels or bien sports.
Fuck sky and bt
I'll generally go with NSNBC, BEIN Sports or Rush (Caribbean station, I think). Won't watch Sky or BT unless there's no alternative.

Only seen Sunday Supp and, last week especially, I was reminded it was 90 mins of my life I’ll never get back.

Just had the “Live action ready to return” email from Sky, or more importantly to them that I don’t need to do anything about unfreezing my sports subscription as it will automatically restart on the 19th June.

Cunts.

Why?

The deal was that until live sport returned. Horse racing started yesterday so they could have effectivly started charging then!

It's fair enough starting to charge as football returns. I'm no fan of Sky but that was the arrangement.

Why?

The deal was that until live sport returned. Horse racing started yesterday so they could have effectivly started charging then!

It's fair enough starting to charge as football returns. I'm no fan of Sky but that was the arrangement.
Just like City did with the final payment email, it’s the way it’s dressed up as an email about positive news whereas in reality all they want to tell you is payments starting, I have no problem paying it, I’d just prefer the honest straight forward approach.

Is Sky Sports no good? I was considering getting a package when I move as an alternative to the pub. There’s nothing worse than being in a boozer with morons who know nothing about the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.