Sky Sports....

Glad I dont pay for sky.
I was channel flicking this afternoon.
Sky sports 1 i think.
Social soccer .
I had a quick look.
4 people ive never seen before talking shite about football as if they are experts.
Need less to say it went off

BT have a promotion running for their sports package on the Sky platform with a two year lock in for £13. HD is free if you have halo 1 broadband for three months but they will keep renewing it for free if you ring them back up. HD's on a rolling month. Also they will do it for a tenner a month full sports package on their own platform at a two year lock in.

BT have a promotion running for their sports package on the Sky platform with a two year lock in for £13. HD is free if you have halo 1 broadband for three months but they will keep renewing it for free if you ring them back up. HD's on a rolling month. Also they will do it for a tenner a month full sports package on their own platform at a two year lock in.

Im paying £10 a month through Plusnet for the BT Sport app.

Im paying £10 a month through Plusnet for the BT Sport app.

A very good deal and like BT they piggyback off the EE network.

Currently paying Sky £56 for everything including multi-room but excluding broadband, was originally £54 but upped by the CPI. Up for renewal in December so will probably have to go through all the rig-moral of retention's, then cancelling down then actually cancelling for real to get a deal affordable to our pocket which will be somewhere in the region of what we are already paying. We will see, but last time they came back within a fortnight of no sky with their proper deal heads on. It's all just a game.

If anyone can't be bothered tying down to a sports package with BT then you can get their sports app included free with a lot of their mob contracts. No mirroring to TV, but can be used on pc win 8.1 and above and of course tablets.

A very good deal and like BT they piggyback off the EE network.

Currently paying Sky £56 for everything including multi-room but excluding broadband, was originally £54 but upped by the CPI. Up for renewal in December so will probably have to go through all the rig-moral of retention's, then cancelling down then actually cancelling for real to get a deal affordable to our pocket which will be somewhere in the region of what we are already paying. We will see, but last time they came back within a fortnight of no sky with their proper deal heads on. It's all just a game.

If anyone can't be bothered tying down to a sports package with BT then you can get their sports app included free with a lot of their mob contracts. No mirroring to TV, but can be used on pc win 8.1 and above and of course tablets.
I signed back up last month after cancelling in 2017. Paying £33 /month for everything incl Netflix (no multiroom though or kids channels). I was paying £12 for Netflix alone so an extra £21 is a no-brainer for me and no streaming delays for the sport is a real bonus. I just add BT Sport when we're on enough to justify it, again not streamed so better than buying direct.

I signed back up last month after cancelling in 2017. Paying £33 /month for everything incl Netflix (no multiroom though or kids channels). I was paying £12 for Netflix alone so an extra £21 is a no-brainer for me and no streaming delays for the sport is a real bonus. I just add BT Sport when we're on enough to justify it, again not streamed so better than buying direct.

That's an incredible deal. We took the multiroom last time so as we could get the UHD for footie. No multiroom then no UHD they said. I think I've read somewhere that it's now changed and you dont need multiroom to get the UHD. Anyone?

That's an incredible deal. We took the multiroom last time so as we could get the UHD for footie. No multiroom then no UHD they said. I think I've read somewhere that it's now changed and you dont need multiroom to get the UHD. Anyone?
Must be right, as I got UHD without it. I don't know what is wrong with their maths because I signed up at £30 +£4 for UHD + £4 for Netflix. Should be £38 but my bill is showing as £33. Tbh UHD is hardly noticeable to me, I could live without it.

And as you said earlier, a laptop with Sky Go and HDMI to TV is as good as multiroom if only used occasionally and costs nothing extra.

Must be right, as I got UHD without it. I don't know what is wrong with their maths because I signed up at £30 +£4 for UHD + £4 for Netflix. Should be £38 but my bill is showing as £33. Tbh UHD is hardly noticeable to me, I could live without it.

And as you said earlier, a laptop with Sky Go and HDMI to TV is as good as multiroom if only used occasionally and costs nothing extra.

The UHD's a bargain mate but charging folk for HD in this day and age is nothing short of barbaric profiteering. The technology must have been around 10 or 15 years now so should be included as standard. Surprised they're not trying to charge folk for colour.

Excuse my ignorance, not very tech savvy, the Mrs sorts it all. We are with Virgin media, internet and TV. We don't pay for any additional channels as such.

I've got access to Sky go from a family member so manage to watch Sky Sports games on there. Any idea how much/the cheapest way for me to get BT sport? I've not spoken to Virgin, their website is quite confusing and shows a lot of bundles. I'm not interested in a bundle, I just want BT sport for the footy.

Cheers

Excuse my ignorance, not very tech savvy, the Mrs sorts it all. We are with Virgin media, internet and TV. We don't pay for any additional channels as such.

I've got access to Sky go from a family member so manage to watch Sky Sports games on there. Any idea how much/the cheapest way for me to get BT sport? I've not spoken to Virgin, their website is quite confusing and shows a lot of bundles. I'm not interested in a bundle, I just want BT sport for the footy.

Cheers
Probably as a free sports app add-on with one of BT's mobiles. You can use it on your pc or tablet etc but kind of negates the auntie if your not in the market for a new sim. Alternatively give Virgin a bell and see if they can hammer out a deal to add it to your existing TV package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.