Sky Sports....

Is this offer open to current customers (laughs) or available to see online, I might try and "quit" again, it got me a year at half price last time.
They kept bombarding me with offers, I'd quit about 3 years ago so thought I'd check it out using webchat.

I’m coming to the end of my sky package, due to finish with them the end of this month. Anybody any idea what I should be aiming for price wise to renew the whole caboodle, internet, sports, kids, bt, cinema & multiroom. Offered me the whole lot last week for £68 but without Bt??

Don't do it, I pay £40 a year to my mate at work and get everything on my firestick
That's all well and good but I do wonder who is pocketing the cash at source in these deals. Your choice, and I won't judge you for it, but some people are happy to pay something, legally.

I’m coming to the end of my sky package, due to finish with them the end of this month. Anybody any idea what I should be aiming for price wise to renew the whole caboodle, internet, sports, kids, bt, cinema & multiroom. Offered me the whole lot last week for £68 but without Bt??
I’ll reword this question. Who on here gets the best deal, price wise, from SSports for the full package??

I’ll reword this question. Who on here gets the best deal, price wise, from SSports for the full package??
Well I'm paying £32 /month for Sky Sports, Movies, boxsets and UHD, but notice that Netflix is only £4 /month extra so will probably add that instead of paying £12 /month direct. £24 /month extra by my calculation and no major lag (which I find really annoying when streaming games). They are doing £18 /month for the two football channels (rolling 31day contract on top of your current sub), all Sky sport channels for £23 and all Sky sport + BT Sport for £40 (last 2 are new 18month contracts).

To compare with your offer, I'm paying £31 (internet & landline with EE) + £24 above = £55 but no multiroom or kids channels. I'd say £68 is about right, just add BT as and when needed. Multiroom is expensive to me, I just use Sky Go, but each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.