Sky TV is Rubbish

Anyone got any other suggestions for watching City? I have Sly but not BT and use Mobdro for other games. Mobdro can be OK with a good internet access but poor without. I have used hesgoal but that has been very poor also. I am in NZ for 2-3 months of the season with no wifi. So any suggestions please? Thanks.

It was - I'm in Scotland now. Need to update my details.
Unfortunately, as you have found out, Saturday 3pm kick offs aren't allowed in the UK due to some archaic law. The only way is to watch them illegally - which nobody on here can help you with ;) ;) . Legally it is just Sky Sports + BT Sport + Amazon (from this year) to get all the premier league games broadcasted. City are rarely on at 3pm, especially when playing away - usually 2 times in the league per season at a guess - but League Cup and FA Cup games are often not shown in the earlier rounds because the Rags HAVE to be shown regardless of who they are playing*.

Sky TV isn't for everyone but you CAN get some good deals. I pay £17 a month for Sports in HD and I still like to be able to record programmes and watch them later so pay £17 for a TV channel package (Sky Original which isn't available anymore). They want another £13 for Sky Q which would mean I could watch programmes in another room and get UHD. Not sure it's worth that as I'd have to upgrade my TV package to get the benefit of UHD and that's a further tenner probably. It's very complex especially when you need to factor in Netflix, Amazon etc..

* Not actually true but they usually are the game picked.

Anyone got any other suggestions for watching City? I have Sly but not BT and use Mobdro for other games. Mobdro can be OK with a good internet access but poor without. I have used hesgoal but that has been very poor also. I am in NZ for 2-3 months of the season with no wifi. So any suggestions please? Thanks.
Iptv is you're friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.