Sky v Now TV

aguero93:20

Team supported
Some gobshites in day-glo green and black.
I've got the Sky Q entertainment package with all the kids programmes etc, is anyone on here using Now TV instead and how do they find it regarding usability, value for money etc?

We moved from sky to virgin recently so have used a couple of cheap now tv offers over Christmas to get the sports and movies with a now tv stick.

Ease of use is excellent, have my doubts over the HD quality however as it is streamed, found movies fine but live footy has stuttered on me a couple of times, but otherwise OK. I think you can also get 4k boxes, they are Roku powered and are a decent enough piece of kit.

Value for money, very much depends on what offer you can get. I paad 12.99 for a long is sky sports and got 2 months 'free with the now tv stick, I think it was 15 or 20 in a pre Christmas deal.

No way would I be paying the 33.99pm for sports that they want after my deal ends. At that price it is daylight robbery. Same for movies but at 10pm, but that is more because l'm finding l don't have the time to watch a movie nowadays.

For the entertainment deal I'm.sure cdkeys had an offer on there for cheap recently, a few quid or so for the month.

Edit - here you go, 3.49 for 2 months sky entertainment: https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-entertainment-2-month-pass

We moved from sky to virgin recently so have used a couple of cheap now tv offers over Christmas to get the sports and movies with a now tv stick.

Ease of use is excellent, have my doubts over the HD quality however as it is streamed, found movies fine but live footy has stuttered on me a couple of times, but otherwise OK. I think you can also get 4k boxes, they are Roku powered and are a decent enough piece of kit.

Value for money, very much depends on what offer you can get. I paad 12.99 for a long is sky sports and got 2 months 'free with the now tv stick, I think it was 15 or 20 in a pre Christmas deal.

No way would I be paying the 33.99pm for sports that they want after my deal ends. At that price it is daylight robbery. Same for movies but at 10pm, but that is more because l'm finding l don't have the time to watch a movie nowadays.

For the entertainment deal I'm.sure cdkeys had an offer on there for cheap recently, a few quid or so for the month.
Cheers mate, sports isn't something I'm worried about as never have any bother finding streams.

Cheers mate, sports isn't something I'm worried about as never have any bother finding streams.
Added a deal link for you also. Got frustrated with kodi and mobdro being temperamental (also my fault for not updating to the latest versions) so went for a sky sports cheap month offer as I knew we were on sky a few times. The commentary and punditry though has also put me off, forgot how unbalanced they can be.

We bombed sky off last year, not missed it tbh occasionally used to get a nowtv card for sport, the last one was for the derby when I couldn't get a stream working at all for the derby before so wasn't taking any chances.

I found that sport can be delayed. You’d be watching a match and Twitter would tell you a minute or two before something happened. Sacked it off for private HD streams.

I'm going in tomorrow morning for a Sky cancel and we shall see what they have to offer.
£42-£45 will be OK for everything with multi room or happy to take everything excluding sport films and multi room for £18.
We are dug in for action and have a hybrid lnb fitted and use of humax 11s 1 terra for live TV with netflicks and amazon and NowTv for back up.

Now TV is currently retailing at £13.49 on cdkeys for 3 months so sterling value.

https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-entertainment-3-month-pass

I'm going in tomorrow morning for a Sky cancel and we shall see what they have to offer.
£42-£45 will be OK for everything with multi room or happy to take everything excluding sport films and multi room for £18.
We are dug in for action and have a hybrid lnb fitted and use of humax 11s 1 terra for live TV with netflicks and amazon and NowTv for back up.

Now TV is currently retailing at £13.49 on cdkeys for 3 months so sterling value.

https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-entertainment-3-month-pass
Raheem is worth a lot more than 13 n' half quid Bob. Well he might not be around Burnley where locals bark at the moon Bob ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.