Sky wanting an Xmas Eve game

Wish I was, but no travel (on doctor's orders) until my foot heals up. ;-(
Just dropped my friends off at the airport - they're off to Golf del Sur for 2 weeks. I'm not jealous!!

A mate talked me into trying it and I loved it and have been going ever since. I was lucky to get leave every year from work. There are a load of us meet up every year, on the whole the weather is great, although last year it was pretty dismal, the worst I have known. Now I have finished work I am going out on the 13th December and coming back 8th January.

Load of fuss over nothing. There are NO trains at all on Boxing Day and haven't been since the 1960's. If they called off the football over Xmas and New Year everyone would bang on about tradition and the game losing its soul. It did that a long time ago and it's a bit late to start bleating on about it.

I seem to remember City playing Burnley away on Christmas Day. My elder brother took me and our Ma was not too pleased. Of course I might be mistaken, it was a long time ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.