Sky wi fi

hilts

i have allowed mobdro.com on my sky shield and can connect to the website okay via my iPad so I downloaded the app on my Samsung which worked but if I click on anything it says can't load data check connection. Any ideas I've never used the app before

setting - security - allow unknown sources.....and bob`s your uncle

Done that mate it's strange because mobdro was blocked and I removed the block, I can access the website, I can access the app but when I try to get any stream I get no data connection, however if I turn off my sky wi fi and use my vodaphone data it works.

I have Mobdro on a fire box and my Samsung mobile with Sky wi-fi with no problems and no blocking. On my mobile I`m using version 2.0.22 freemium.

By process of elimination it has to be something to do with the sky wi fi if it works on vodaphone okay, i wonder if I have unblocked mobdro.com but will the app have a different URL?

Parental block on your sky wifi? I have Sky Q, so don`t know if that makes a difference.
And I don`t use the sky broadband shield so that must be your problem. Go into your sky account settings and turn it off to see if Mobdro then works. That will let you know whether its the sky wifi.

Last edited:
Parental block on your sky wifi? I have Sky Q, so don`t know if that makes a difference.
And I don`t use the sky broadband shield so that must be your problem. Go into your sky account settings and turn it off to see if Mobdro then works. That will let you know whether its the sky wifi.

Bingo cheers fella put sky on no watershed and adult only and it worked

It appears I can't use my chrome cast on the Samsung phone as connection is poor, can use it on my iPad okay(tested with you tube) any decent apps for iPad? Sports or movies preferably free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.